MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure how one does this though at the same time this might be an issue without a plug in anyway so better ask.

What I would like to do is change the color of some of the messages or text effect Message core gives, while at the same time keeping said effect. An example;

\n<Merchant?>

This gives the textbox a title/name box of "Merchant?". But it comes in Yellow. How would I change the color of it?

\C[\n<Merchant?>] like that or something else? I'm unsure as to how to do multiple things with the plugin and I don't believe Yanfly has an example on the page.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The default color code of the name box can be set in the information core.
Or use it manually
\n<\c[6]Merchant\c[0]>
should be
I use it more often
\n<\c[6]\P[1]\c[0]>\pf[1]

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The default color code of the name box can be set in the information core.
Or use it manually
\n<\c[6]Merchant\c[0]>
should be
I use it more often
\n<\c[6]\P[1]\c[0]>\pf[1]

The problem is that setting the default color would effect ALL the name boxes. I'd rather have different colors for different things like merchants, NPCs or villains. Or at least have the option to do so. Thanks I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

Latest Profile Posts

I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.
Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy8bit