Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A quick question regarding why this is happening, I have moved the name window down and over to be close to the dialogue window to accommodate a custom picture.  I've altered the system window png and removed the window boarder and texture.

z7zCcML.png

Even without the boarder in the png for the system window it is cutting off the dialogue the closer it gets to the text.

Is there a reason it's covering the text even though I've removed that part of the system window to be transparent?

EDIT: This still occurs when padding is multiplied by 0 and it begins to distort the text in the name box then as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
This is actually a new property applied to all windows for MV. A forewindow will overlap another window. I'll see what I can do to make it work like before in Ace.

Edit: Now you can overlap! Another problem was fixed along with it!~

http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_MessageCore.js

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh thank you!  Much appreciated.  I will try it right now.

EDIT: It works like a charm, thank you again for such a quick response.

Considering you have so many plug ins available, and questions to answer that was very kind to do an update opening weekend like that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
POLk7