Yanfly Message Core - Word Wrap

sammc

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Anyone else having issues using WordWrap in Yanfly's plugin?
I think something's not working here, I have to manually do line breaks ...
Resurrected question because it seems something might be broken, last one I found was from 2015 I think.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can download the latest versions on Itch.io, but I'm not sure if the word wrap one is free or do you have to pay.
But in the older versions, you can set a plugin parameter to automatically wraps without the need to manually break lines, the plugin will do it for you.

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it depends on how you set up the options for wordwrapping in the plugin. Also, not every place to enter text will use the wordwrap part of that plugin, for example: if you are using a note tag to display some kind of help text, you will still manually need to set up line breaks.

Could you explain a bit more about the problem? Where are you still having to do manual line breaks? and how do you have the plugin options set for that part of message core?

sammc

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It's just as I said, the word wrap doesn't work for me. I chalk it up to broken code. Either the words are broken, or it just leaves the text in a long line. It's not word wrap truly if you need to still add breaks.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Send us a screenshot of your plugin manager and your message core configuration for us to take a look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90