RMMV Yanfly Name Box x position issue

SilverEagle

Sky Surfer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! I've had a look around and I can't seem to find an answer to this issue I'm having.

I'm using Yanfly's awesome message core plugin in a RMMV project and I'm having a name box X position issue.

As some of my message windows will be using busts and some won't, I want the name boxes to appear
in a different X position for each.

I've posted a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I mean.

In the first example (without bust) the name box position is fine, I just use the text code \n<x>

The second example (with bust, forgive the sillhouette, graphics still being created) I want the
name box more aligned with the window text. In this instance I've used \nc<x> (centered),
however I don't want it centered, i want it slightly more to the left.

Ive fiddled around with the Name Box Buffer X, but that only effects \n<x> and \nr<x>

If anyone has a solution to this, I'd be very grateful!

NAME BOX TEXT CODES
\n<x> LEFT
\nc<x> CENTERED
\nr<x> RIGHT

Plugin link : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Message_Core_(YEP)

Cheers in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokerkoksszoparussiaespor