SilverEagle

Sky Surfer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! I've had a look around and I can't seem to find an answer to this issue I'm having.

I'm using Yanfly's awesome message core plugin in a RMMV project and I'm having a name box X position issue.

As some of my message windows will be using busts and some won't, I want the name boxes to appear
in a different X position for each.

I've posted a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I mean.

In the first example (without bust) the name box position is fine, I just use the text code \n<x>

The second example (with bust, forgive the sillhouette, graphics still being created) I want the
name box more aligned with the window text. In this instance I've used \nc<x> (centered),
however I don't want it centered, i want it slightly more to the left.

Ive fiddled around with the Name Box Buffer X, but that only effects \n<x> and \nr<x>

If anyone has a solution to this, I'd be very grateful!

NAME BOX TEXT CODES
\n<x> LEFT
\nc<x> CENTERED
\nr<x> RIGHT

Plugin link : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Message_Core_(YEP)

Cheers in advance.

Attachments

• EX1.png
    EX1.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 15
  • EX2.png
    EX2.png
    448.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesZwei