ZCSully

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I understand how the plugin works but how would I go about making new troop encounters in the same maps? Because most of my troops are scaled by area, but by new game plus I would want the enemies to be scaled way higher, I wouldnt want players running through the level 15 area as like level 50s on New Game Plus for instance, I want them to fight level 50s in New Game Plus in the area that is 15 in the first playthough, is this possible?

KawaiiKid

Local Weeb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I understand how the plugin works but how would I go about making new troop encounters in the same maps? Because most of my troops are scaled by area, but by new game plus I would want the enemies to be scaled way higher, I wouldnt want players running through the level 15 area as like level 50s on New Game Plus for instance, I want them to fight level 50s in New Game Plus in the area that is 15 in the first playthough, is this possible?
First off, congrats on finishing your game! That's a huge accomplishment! New game+ always adds some fun things to post game, and that's cool you've decided to take the steps into doing quite a tough process.

As for scaling enemies, use http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Map_Enemy_Levels_(YEP) that plugin, and change the variable based on what level you want them etc when the player has beaten NG+

ZCSully

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First off, congrats on finishing your game! That's a huge accomplishment! New game+ always adds some fun things to post game, and that's cool you've decided to take the steps into doing quite a tough process.

As for scaling enemies, use http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Map_Enemy_Levels_(YEP) that plugin, and change the variable based on what level you want them etc when the player has beaten NG+
Thank you so much! I still have a lot of stuff to tweak in the game and I'm adding extended content as like a "DLC" to do before new game plus but yeah.

So I have to declare a variable in my database and use that variable in the map levels plugin? Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bohnez