Yanfly Party System and MOGHunter's Menu BG

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by EGStryker, Apr 15, 2017.

1. EGStryker

EGStryker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hey, everyone. I'm working on giving a new look to my menu and it has been going very well so far until I tried to change the background of the scene of Yanfly's Party System.

In MOG's menu background, there is a plugin parameter that allows having unique background depending on the menu scene. The image should just be named appropriately according to the scene. Like for the main menu, the image should be named Scene_Menu_back. For Item, Scene_Item_back and so on.

So, inside most of Yanfly's plugin's script, it's easy for me to look for the name of the scene so that I could change its background easily. The problem is, when I got to changing the background of Yanfly's Party System, I wasn't able to find the function that calls for this scene. I only know basic programming so I really don't know what name should I change the background image for the party scene. I've tried naming the image Scene_Party_back, but it didn't do anything.

Here's what it looks like even if I have the Scene_Party_back image.

[​IMG]

EDIT: I'm having the same problem with yanfly's save core as well. I hope someone could help me with this, thanks. :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. EGStryker

EGStryker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    BUMP