Yanfly Picture Common Events - How to trigger other events?

bennardo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, I'm new to using RPG Maker MV and I've stumbled on a problem for which I haven't yet found a solution. I'm using Yanfly's Picture Common Events plugin to make my game playable via touch screen, however, using these common events is not triggering the other events on the map. Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Here is a gif to illustrate what I mean. The first part is me using the common events via touchscreen.

Here is a link to the Yanfly plugin:
http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/01/yep-88-picture-common-events/

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please give a link to the page on Yanfly's site where you got the plugin so that if anyone needs to check something in order to help you, they don't have to go hunting.

It is usually better to have the image showing in the post, rather than people having to click to go somewhere else for it. For imgur, you have to use the Direct link, the one ending in .png

bennardo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please give a link to the page on Yanfly's site where you got the plugin so that if anyone needs to check something in order to help you, they don't have to go hunting.

It is usually better to have the image showing in the post, rather than people having to click to go somewhere else for it. For imgur, you have to use the Direct link, the one ending in .png
Thank you, I've updated the original post with those changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarina