Yanfly Plugins and custom hit formulae (D&D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there guys. Long time no see.

Such a long time that I lost much of the knowledge of how to tinker with @Yanfly 's great plugins, and I need your help. Focusing on YEP Hit Formula, YEP ExtraParams and YEP Damage Core.

See, what I would like to do is:
Have a base Hit Formula of: (Math.randomInt(20) + 1 + Math.floor((a.atk – 10) * 0.5) >= b.def) (roll a 1d20, plus user.attack; if equal or greater than target.defense, it's a HIT! Else, a miss.)
But alongside this, have some skills using a different formula, like one that attacks using a.agi or a.mat or uses b.agi or b.mdf instead (or even a skill that uses a.def against b.mev!).

Damage would be dealt quite differently by using @Tsukihime 's Weapon Damage.

The only way out of this would be using the awesome @Victor Sant Hit Formulae plugin, but this means algo using his Core plugin and I'm afraid of getting any incompatibility from YEP later down the road, so if possible to avoid stacking plugins on top of other plugins I would be pleased.

Help?

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moderator, please close. Issue solved. Resorted to using VE Hit Formulae, no incompatibility yet.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf