Yanfly Plugins and custom hit formulae (D&D)

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Pine Towers, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pine Towers

Pine Towers Knight Hospitaller Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi there guys. Long time no see.

Such a long time that I lost much of the knowledge of how to tinker with @Yanfly 's great plugins, and I need your help. Focusing on YEP Hit Formula, YEP ExtraParams and YEP Damage Core.

See, what I would like to do is:
    Have a base Hit Formula of: (Math.randomInt(20) + 1 + Math.floor((a.atk – 10) * 0.5) >= b.def) (roll a 1d20, plus user.attack; if equal or greater than target.defense, it's a HIT! Else, a miss.)
    But alongside this, have some skills using a different formula, like one that attacks using a.agi or a.mat or uses b.agi or b.mdf instead (or even a skill that uses a.def against b.mev!).

Damage would be dealt quite differently by using @Tsukihime 's Weapon Damage.

The only way out of this would be using the awesome @Victor Sant Hit Formulae plugin, but this means algo using his Core plugin and I'm afraid of getting any incompatibility from YEP later down the road, so if possible to avoid stacking plugins on top of other plugins I would be pleased.

Help?

2. Pine Towers

Pine Towers Knight Hospitaller Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Moderator, please close. Issue solved. Resorted to using VE Hit Formulae, no incompatibility yet.

3. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.