Servidion

Last Soul Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I know REC is increased healing received, and PHA is increased healing from an item when used by that character, but is there a way to increase the healing that a character does with skills?

EG: A cleric will heal 50% more with any healing spells than a Warrior would.

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The simplest way to do it is pick a parameter, I like to use PHA. Make sure you will never change it in game. Then for your cleric class set your PHA to be 150 and all other classes set it to 100. Then in all your healing skills multiply the entire damage formula (aka just put it in parenthesis ) and multiply it by a.pha and your done. So for example lets say your damage formula says , "b.mhp/2" , just rewrite it as (b.mhp/2) * a.pha, so what happens is for all classes besides the cleric it's the same as "b.mhp/2" however for your cleric class it's "(b.mhp/2) *1.5" Oh and remember that skill variance will affect the final out come, so... when test makes sure your variance is set to 0.

Also to avoid conflict with your items automatically using the PHA value, just use the HP recover effect for items instead of the damage formula.

Servidion

Last Soul Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually hadn't thought about using a secondary stat in the formula. That's am amazing idea. Tyvm!

*Edit* Alright, so after I edited a slew of skills for a.pha I came across one I modified from Yanfly's Tips and Tricks (Cleric Stance) that tipped me off to the healing thing. I modified it further and came up with this:

<Custom Confirm Effect>
if (this.isMagical() && this.isHpEffect() && value < 0) {
value = Math.ceil(value * 1.25);
}
</Custom Confirm Effect>

I think I did that correctly (I'm terrible at java-anything).
There's still a few skills (Alchemist) I plan to use a.pha for, but I think this is how it would be done using Yanfly's plugins.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7