RMMV Yanfly Quest Journal Title colors (batch assign all Titles to a color?)

DadGuyDrawing

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hopefully this is a quick fix...

Trying to get all of my Journal titles to be black (color 15), but they are showing up as white unless I mark each individual title with the color code. Is there a way to batch all of the Journal titles as black? I have included "\c[15]" in my Type Text format which makes the QuestType appear black, but not the Quest Title itself in the Quest List.

Any help would be appreciated!
1608246223844.png
1608246175306.png

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which titles do you mean? the Order or the "level", "Dififculty" etc?

if you mean the Type Order, I think you can use it directly on those:

\c[15]Main Quests\c[0] etc, otherwise, you can do it in the struct itself.

DadGuyDrawing

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks @ShadowDragon . I mean the title of the journal entry itself (eg "Quest 1 - Go Kill this bad guy"). Both the title in the Left section under the Quest Type (+Main Quest -> "Quest 1 - Kill this bad guy") and the Title in the Main Window that Explains the quest.

Both displays of the quest title are white unless I use the text color code in each individual title entry.
I have dozens of quests though so was wondering if there is some way to mark the color of all of them the same.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can use teh description, and all text inside teh quest journal, if it doesn't work,
and you see \c[15] characters, you can use a plugin to extend the escape characters.

another way if you want it full black except the message text, you can alter the
window skin color section, replace white with black and vice versa so \c[15] become
white color.

the bad side on this part is that choices are also black, but it depends on the color
of the windowskin you use to alter those.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ISDOLSGAMES