Yanfly Question about ItemSlot Extension

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Hail4Gaming, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Hail4Gaming

Hail4Gaming Hail4Gaming Member

First Language:
    English
    I have created gems to be used in slots to increase stats. I want a gem that increases the amount of MaxHP an Accessory will give. I used:

MaxHP: +10%

Yet it does not work, it does not consider percentages. Is there a way to increase the max amount of HP an Accessory will give by a percentage? I have 1 more that has MaxHP: +50%. I have an item called God’s Bangle — it gives +10000 MaxHP to the user (MaxHP limit is 100,000) and I want the gem to give it 50% more maxhp, for a total of 15000. This does not work however, it becomes 10050 instead. Anyway to do this?

2. G4merSylver

G4merSylver Villager Member

It should be possible with Eval... Now is there anyone nice enough to post the eval script line? XD

Hail4Gaming likes this.
  3. G4merSylver

G4merSylver Villager Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
    Hail4Gaming likes this.
  4. Hail4Gaming

Hail4Gaming Hail4Gaming Member

First Language:
    English
    So does that increase the stat of the item that you equip it to then?* Im not used to using EVAL, I am completely new to it. I just want to make sure it is going to update the stats of the item itself and not the character. I figured it was possible through eval, I just had no idea how to do it. Thanks a lot for the help. :)

*-MP Medallion = adds 200 MaxMP, Your MaxMP (before equip) = 100, MPGEM adds 50% to MaxMP, add it to accessory and accessory now adds 300 MaxMP, equip it to get a total of 400MaxMP. <- That is how I want it to work. Just making sure that is how it works and not the other way**

**-MP Medallion = adds 200 MaxMP, Your MaxMP (before equip) = 100, MPGEM adds 50% to MaxMP, add it to accessory and equip it, accessory boosts MP to 300, then gem boosts it to 450. <- would be broken.

EDIT: Attempt to clarify things.

EDIT2: Tested it, only problem is, gem doesn't kick in until AFTER equips. So basically:

P2 has 2000 MaxMP at 99

P1 has 841 MaxMP at 99

MP Acc adds 10,000 MaxMP

MP Gem adds 50% MaxMP to MP Acc

P1s MP is increased by 15,421 (now 16,262)

P2s MP is increased by 16,000 (now 18,000)

I basically want a more flat value, meaning that the Accessory's MaxMP will stay 15,000 no matter who it is equipped to. It currently scales along with their Current MaxMP. Any fix for this?

Also, thanks alot for the help G4merSylver. You rock. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015