YanFly Region Restriction - Restrict multiple regions

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by CreativeVulpine, Jan 7, 2019.

1. CreativeVulpine

CreativeVulpine Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    How do I restrict multiple regions to events.
    I want the event to not pass through regions 1 and 2, while only allowing the player to pass through region 2.
    I tried just added the region as shown, however it then cancels the restriction on region 1.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. samkfj

samkfj Bug Powder Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just keep it as only one value per number.

In other words-- Make number 1 to restrict player, 2 to restrict event, 3 for all, 4 for player allow--and onward.

So that way, when you paint your map, you'll have the various colors/values to represent the specific movement restriction you want.

PS: I personally use 255 and downward, since they're at the bottom of the list... maybe am just backwards.

Edit: Gonna make a picture so I can explain what I mean--brb.

Edit 2:
    [​IMG]

For that map ^ The 255s restrict all, the 251s allow event (this keeps the fishes in the water moving, and they cannot move out of the 251s, as the water acts as a wall to them) and the 254s are event restrictions, so the player can move through them, but the events cannot.

Under the 254 at the rock bridge in the center, is a ghost. The ghost runs toward the player but cannot cross the 254 block so when the player steps on the 254 block (I moved the event that's above it to show the 254 block) the ghost disappears.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019