RMMV Yanfly Region Restrictions work with 'Through' on?

Rekkid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any way to make events still obey region restrictions when they have 'Through' checked on? Alternatively is there a way to make the player able to pass through certain events without the player or the event being able to pass through impassable tiles? I do not want them set as above or below player because it doesn't quite look right.

Stapleton

Underground
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gaeilge
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't have the plugin handy, but it should be handling the restriction for events under
Code:
Game_CharacterBase.prototype.isEventRegionForbid
There you just want to quote out the line
Code:
if (this.isThrough()) return false;

To your second part requires a lot more effort and a plugin to identify certain events as passable to the player and not other things, etc... I wish I had more time to help ya on that one, lol.

Rekkid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't have the plugin handy, but it should be handling the restriction for events under
Code:
Game_CharacterBase.prototype.isEventRegionForbid
There you just want to quote out the line
Code:
if (this.isThrough()) return false;

To your second part requires a lot more effort and a plugin to identify certain events as passable to the player and not other things, etc... I wish I had more time to help ya on that one, lol.
I actually tried this exact thing, taking that line of code out but it still did not work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuza_re