Yanfly Row Formation and enemies.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm completely lost with how to set up these. http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/02/yep-54-row-formation/
I have some enemies that will always be used in the back row, and have set them with (Default Row: x), which works nicely.
How on earth should I go about making an encounter with, for example, 7 identical enemies in 3 different rows. I tried to use the plugin command SetEnemyRow slotId x at the battle start, but I couldn't get it to work.

Also, can I somehow get the enemies positions on the screen automatically match their rows, without having to manually set them for each encounter?

I hope I could get detailed instructions, somehow this plugin is completely running circles around my comprehension.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gonna bump this once, even simple tips could be really helpful about setting up this.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It sounds like you just need to set the Adjust Relative plugin parameter to true. Check the parameters for RowFormation in the Plugin Manager; Adjust Relative is near the bottom of the list. Double-click to edit the value, then save your project and test! ^_^

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It sounds like you just need to set the Adjust Relative plugin parameter to true. Check the parameters for RowFormation in the Plugin Manager; Adjust Relative is near the bottom of the list. Double-click to edit the value, then save your project and test! ^_^
Hey Thanks!
I had actually done an even simpler goof, I forgot to set the SetEnemyRow slotId x commands to run on turn 0 when I was remaking the battle. Thank you for your help nevertheless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmach