AKA VaroClaw
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all!

For some reason (I have been editing a lot of my game scripts and whatnot) The option for editing the Keyboard Config has disappeared from the menu. Can some one help me into locating what code or call script calls the function for configuring the keyboard? I was thinking that if I cant bring back the option to the Menu, at least I can give the option to the player in game.

Plug In: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohq2b1r8j71zaed/YEP_KeyboardConfig.js?dl=0

Thanks!!

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Noticed this too, and I have no plugins that influence the setup of the main menu or options menu, aside from the Yanfly Main Menu Manager itself. Anyone found a way around this?

EDIT: Hmm, it seems that 1.02 versions of this plugin don't work correctly for whatever reason. If I switch Keyboard Config and Button Common Events back to 1.01, it works fine again.

Last edited:

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yep, I was planning on using Yanfly's Keyboard Config and Button Common Events for my contest entry but they're not compatible at the moment. I had to work the Button Common Events out of my design.

RadiantCadenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So it's not just me? I was tearing my hair out over this thinking I was screwing something up with the plugin settings. Is there a place I can get the 1.1 keyboard config from then?

(I was gonna bug report, but yanfly's bug report button apparently just goes to his ******* page which I can't post on; apparently he's only taking bug reports from patrons. )

Well I suppose in my case, I'll just have to drop the keyboard config, it was just a nicety for the player but as long as the button common events works the player will just have to deal with my defaults.

Magusalfador

AKA VaroClaw
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought the same like, well, I will have to do without that plug in, but then It reappeared back. Dont know what triggered the bug and what reinstate the plug in. What you can do (Never looked for it since it came back) was to call the function from a script call, maybe you cant have it on the beginning but at least you can give your players that option.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's Azrael sprite with the fire weapon, hope it came out good.
A13774F4-298B-4F4D-B639-E6921E49FCC2.jpeg
Art test for a victory title screen change
illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppleCider