Cyp999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

the last days I tried to modify Yanfly's Save_Core plugin so that when you save the game you get a popup window to enter a extra description (Title) for the savefile. I tried to do this via an actorname and the script:

SceneManager.push(Scene_Name);
SceneManager.prepareNextScene(ActorId, MaxLength);

But the problem was that I didn't find the right place to add this in.. No matter what I tried it either wasn't called correctly or when you could enter the actorname it didn't continue to do the actual saving after the input (like the save function was interrupted and ended).
I guess this is because of the new scene and the code doesn't know how to do a callback to the already in progress save action.

I didn't find anything about this on the forum but if there is already a solution for this please let me know.
And thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:

Cyp999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone got an idea how to achieve this? I still don't have a solution for this :frown:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!
you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D
Welp. Just updated the biplane sprite-sheet with the missing "North" and "South" positions. Really digging the old 1920's aircraft designs as of late. Shame they're not in "vogue" anymore. They had style. I wasn't planning on making an Air Mail-centric game but now it is getting awful tempting.
animation-example.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunochrono