Murg1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are a legend. Thank you.

And of course, big thanks to the original gangster: yanfly. I sure hope he/she is making some money somehow with all these plugins hahah.

RPGfanboi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Smelipanda said:

I can certainly make an effort to get those included though i will likely put them on a separate tab. I am also looking for input from you guys if theres other plugins/creators i should reach out to, to add to the spreadsheet :) . What plugins have you found that you felt was such a time save or really added depth to your game or any creators that i could add to it?

I also liked camera in action sequence pack and generally everything about it was great, maybe it would be great addition?

GATYRA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
RM2k
As of 12/24, I have finished the Utilit my ip birthday wishes tneb y Scripts, and went through the whole damage formula forum topic and added all the stats/conditions i could find and they are now on the 2nd page (named Damage Form)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer