Murg1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are a legend. Thank you.

And of course, big thanks to the original gangster: yanfly. I sure hope he/she is making some money somehow with all these plugins hahah.

RPGfanboi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Smelipanda said:

I can certainly make an effort to get those included though i will likely put them on a separate tab. I am also looking for input from you guys if theres other plugins/creators i should reach out to, to add to the spreadsheet :) . What plugins have you found that you felt was such a time save or really added depth to your game or any creators that i could add to it?

I also liked camera in action sequence pack and generally everything about it was great, maybe it would be great addition?

GATYRA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
RM2k
As of 12/24, I have finished the Utilit my ip birthday wishes tneb y Scripts, and went through the whole damage formula forum topic and added all the stats/conditions i could find and they are now on the 2nd page (named Damage Form)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword