sebbbl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

I'd like to get directly to the Buy window of the Yanfly Shop Core. Do you know how I can achieve this ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this is old, but I would like the answer to this question as well...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Please just start your own thread instead of necroposting in a very old one. You have also bumped inside the 72 hour time limit.

Yanfly is not likely to drop in to give personal help on this, but there's dozens of other forum members who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thaumaturge