Yanfly Shop Core small change

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by lokirafael, Feb 14, 2018 at 1:44 AM.

1. lokirafael

lokirafael Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    I'm in need to make a small modification in the shop menu core:
    Imagem corrigir.jpg

As you can see I have a plugin that show one line of information in the menu, but Yanfly plugin don't acknowledge that and show the chararacter status in the same place.

What I want: Tilt the Status Window down a little just so it don't cover the stock info.

Tyvm.

--------- Edit -------------

Below is the Shop Stock plugin. The original was japonese so I did a small translation to my own language (PT-BR). He is the link for the original forum where I got the plugin.

His terms is free, can modify or fix and no need of credit. So I guess is fine posting the plugin. :)

Note: I did report my post. But I do both (report and edit), maybe thats why you was beat to it in the moving.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 2:10 AM
  2. Zarsla

Zarsla Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Have you tried placing the plugin that makes the change under Yanfly Shop Core?

3. lokirafael

lokirafael Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    QUOTE=Zarsla

Yes. Above and below. No change.

4. mlogan

mlogan I am not sir, mr., dude or bro

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

5. Andar

Andar Global Moderators

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Next time you want your topic moved, please report it, moderators don't always read all topics.

That said, what you need here is a compatibility patch for the two plugins you're using, and that can only be written if both plugins are available to compare.
    So please add a link to the other plugin that created that other line.

EDIT: ninja'd

Zarsla likes this.