Yanfly Sideview Battlers Not Working

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Devgirl Neko, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnboy

Johnboy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Create a new project and only place in  core engine, battle core and animated sideview enemies. Then proceed to add in Vedemyn as per the instructions in the SV enemies plugin. Then do a battle test and see if it gives you the same error. Let's at least rule out some possibilities.

FYI battle engine core is at 1.39a now

2. Devgirl Neko

Devgirl Neko Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Alright! That worked. The new version of Battle Engine Core hasn't helped my game though, so one of the Yanfly plugins must be conflicting.

Edit: After turning off each plugin so that only those 3 were on in my game, it still hasn't worked. :S

Okay! I figured it out. I tried moving the folder out of OneDrive and into my documents/games folder and it works perfectly now! Unfortunately that means a little more work for me since I'm constantly switching between desktop and laptop, but hey, at least it works now xD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  3. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Warper Member

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    I have a problem, animating a slime ( im testing the animated sideview enemies )
    i put <Sideview Attack Motion: chant> and the slime still does the thrust animation. idk if im missing a detail

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Rigoberto, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

In addition, your query is not the same as the OP's.

On both counts, therefore, you need to start a new thread. Provide as much detail as you can. For example will everyone know what you intend to happen with the command 'Chant'?

Rigoberto likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.