Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Skill Cost script enables items to be required to use skills:
http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/12/yep-43-skill-cost-items/

It works lovely, but I'm interested in displaying how much of the item is remaining when the player is selecting skills in battle.
I could create numerous variables to keep track of all items and display their value in the description, but that is inefficient. Any advice?

Rink27

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Halrawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Head into the plugin parameters. You can change the amount format to include the total amount of the item you own.

Here is a screen shot example, this will show the x(cost)/(total owned).

Untitled-1.png

Rink27

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Head into the plugin parameters. You can change the amount format to include the total amount of the item you own.

Here is a screen shot example, this will show the x(cost)/(total owned).

View attachment 43594

If I could, I would literally give you a hug. Or food even. Thank you so much D: and sorry for my negligence in missing that.

Halrawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love hugs, and food!

Also, no worries, it's what the question forum is for :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshikosai