Yanfly.SpawnUserInForum(Internet, ImaginaryVillain, Introductions)

ImaginaryVillain

"Hero" of Light, now with cool hat!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings,

I appear to have mixed up my event pages and ended up in other forums before this one. I blame my inability to read documentation without despawning in boredom. Anyway if you haven't guessed, I like events... An unhealthy amount. I'll spawn enough events to create a whole map if you let me, so it's best to keep me away from any big red switches. I'm of course not responsible for any lag if you fail in this task. :hswt:

Joking aside, I'm mostly here to offer up solutions to people's problems in the hopes of someone else chiming in on how I could do it better. Which has already happened a bit, much to my excitement! Along the way I'm slowly learning Javascript mostly whenever I need an event to do something that's just not possible without it.

And hey, if I happen to make some new friends or network a bit along the way.... Well that was the most important part of the journey right? Or at least that's what people tell me when they forget the loot. :hsrs:

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, nice to meet you! I used to be all about events, but now incorporate a ton of JavaScript :D
Drink the punch. Go on.

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, the punch didn't taste so great at first, but it's been growing on me. I didn't spike it, I promise. *nudges a bottle under the table*

Really I find I learn Javascript best whenever I encounter a problem that's just unsolvable by eventing + plugins... Or causes such overwhelming lag that it might as well be. You should have see when I spawned in a pet on a map, and tried to have it fight a randomly spawned in enemy around randomly spawned in obstacles.... BEST SLIDESHOW EVER! :hswt:

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just wanted to say how much I like that thread title. :kaojoy:

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy it here (and don't despawn too much).

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha thanks. Speaking of despawning I actually almost ended the first post with
Yanfly.DespawnUserInForum(Internet, ImaginaryVillain, Introductions)
...But I didn't want to give the impression I was leaving just to make a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
izn_lawliet