slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey guys I need some help with something. I am using blackmornings Yanfly status menu addon and I am having some issues. https://bmscripts.weebly.com/advanced-yea-status.html
When I go to the status menu everything works just fine, but I have two questions: Number one is how do I turn the toggle of, and my second question is how do I fix this:
When I go to Resistances the graph shows up just fine
Screenshot_2.png
But when I go to Attributes it doesn't show up at all
Screenshot_1.png
How do I fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Go into CHART_STATUS_COMMANDS (around line 294) and change all symbols to :do_nothing.
As for the graphic, it could be a script incompatibility. Try removing any other scripts that affect the status window and see if it works

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know if there is supposed to be a graph for attributes. For me the graph only shows for parameters, elements and states.

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Go into CHART_STATUS_COMMANDS (around line 294) and change all symbols to :do_nothing.
As for the graphic, it could be a script incompatibility. Try removing any other scripts that affect the status window and see if it works
Thank you for that info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkyyy