Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Yanfly's Status Menu Core found here

http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/04/yep-37-status-menu-core/

It adds a couple new commands to the status menu such as Attributes.

I think it's great, but when I use the Q and W keys to go through each actor it goes back to the top "General" command for each actor. I would rather it stays on the same command it's currently on for each actor.

For instance, if I am on the "Attributes" section, pressing both the Q and W key will show the "Attributes" section for the next actor instead of going back straight to the top on "General".

Hope that makes enough sense, I'm guessing for someone who knows what they're doing this won't require much work to do since it just needs to add certain pieces of code for that feature, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for reading.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9