Not open for further replies.

Jochenau

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can mark classes as <Primary Only> or <Subclass Only> but all of the classes still show up in both the primary and subclass menus. For example, if I set Hero as Subclass Only, it still appears as a disabled option in the Class menu.

I'd like to have the class menu show only primary classes, and the subclass menu show only subclasses. I've looked all over in both the class change core and subclass extension plugins but I can't find a parameter that handles this. Am I missing something, or is this something I should attempt to modify myself?

jjleroy

I love bananas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Something similar here, I would like to remove one single class from the class menu list.
The actor has this primary class, and I can make it disabled so he has it unlocked but can't change it; however I don't know how to hide it from the list completely so that the list only shows Subclasses.

I think maybe something has to be changed here (Yanfly Class Change Core script line 1081):

Window_ClassList.prototype.makeItemList = function() {
if (this._actor) {
var data = this._actor.unlockedClasses().slice();
} else {
var data = [];
}
this._data = [];
for (var i = 0; i < data.length; ++i) {
var classId = data;
if ($dataClasses[classId] && !this._data.contains(classId)) {
this._data.push(classId);
}
}
this._data.sort(function(a, b) { return a - b });
};

So I ned something like "if classId=1, then don't show it in the list"...
How can I do that?

Pozinhofan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Bump, need the same, please!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Pozinhofan, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread with your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetabrandX