Yanfly Subclass Plugin -Undefined is Not a Function Error. -Requesting Help-

DuckBornDave

Currently using RMMV
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[EDIT]: I have not found out why the error occurred but by creating a new project and copying over the data files and then installing the same plugins the error has not since occurred. It would still be nice to know if there is a solution to the error but as of now I'd consider this problem solved.

Hi there,

This is my first time posting so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place or if I'm going against any rules or anything but I couldn't find a thread that covered my problem.

Basically, during some point when testing my current project I ended up with the following error.
upload_2017-6-29_22-8-0.png
Using the F8 function I opened the Node -Webkit developer tool to check what the problem was and got the following.
upload_2017-6-29_22-9-57.png

I'm not well versed in JavaScript and I can't seem to find why the error is occurring and I'm hoping that someone here will be able to help me.

I can try and give any further information if requested, but honestly I don't know what changes caused this error, the difference between when the project worked and the current state is a few maps were made (I don't see how maps would affect this particular plugin)

If required here is my current plugin list.
upload_2017-6-29_22-12-49.png
upload_2017-6-29_22-15-39.png
upload_2017-6-29_22-15-58.png

Attachments

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

KrimsonKatt

Pyromancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the same issue too, but since I'm using Olivia's anti player stress plugin it gave me a bit more information. The game works fine without subclass but with subclass the game crashes whenever I go into the class menu, Here is the screenshot.
MC Error.PNG

Edit: Forgot the Plugin List lol
MC Plugin List.PNG
MC Plugin List 2.PNG
MC Plugins List 3.PNG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Particle waterfall is best waterfall. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagune