Yanfly Transform Actor Tip&Trick: Tint bug found?

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using this Tip & Trick by Yanfly:

Everything works fine... until I try to transform an actor who is under some kind of tint or flash effect. It does not matter what does the tinting or flashing (I tried it with plugins Victor's Loop Animations and Battler Graphic Extend by Triacontane, the result is the same). The actor transforms into a black rectangle.

In case if I assign a flashing animation that alternates between tinted and non tinted to the actor to be transformed, the actor will blink from his normal transformed appearance to a black rectangle.

In case if I transform the actor first and apply the state that does the tint second, the bug does not occur: the transformed actor is tinted properly.

Did anyone encounter the same? Is there a solution to this bug, if it is even a bug?

Attachments

Last edited:

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Addendum: I tried to use a different post-transform battler several times, but only the battler with the exact same dimensions as the original battler worked. I now have no black rectangle. However, the tint did not update, and now I have Oscar's ghostly form hovering over his new frog body. Picture attached.

Maybe there is some command to refresh the tint?

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need to remember that if i want to learn to map like a pro, I need to spend hours doing it like a noob again and again… also, a cool map sometimes has hours/even days of work behind. I need to remember that too.
Yo there how's it going rpg community.
It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReaperERAZE