aston00

Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, hope this is the right place for this thread seemed correct. If you already own yanflys plugins, is there a way you can update them if they have newer versions? i did not see a way on the wiki page which seems like the new site. I don't know, thanks for any tips.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since the existing plugins are chargeable now, if you haven't bought the pack I think you'll have to if you want the latest versions. There's no longer a download for the MV ones.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure that yanfly plugins are even maintained anymore. So unless, you downloaded/bought the plugins a long time ago, they are probably still up to date.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also a good point.

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think mostly the last time any were updated was in 2017, maybe early 2018. If you've picked them up since then, you should be good.

Pearsona

Trash Goblin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Yanfly still does some maintenance on his plugins, though - he just doesn't work on them as much as he used to + he doesn't make any new ones. He just hasn't had to do any major updates in awhile.

aston00

Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you all for the reply. thank you kindly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhengdddddd