Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey all.
I noticed a few threads about this before, with people coming up with fixes that seem really unnecessary, when I got it myself through messing around in the scripts. I didn't want to necro any of those.

Many people have had issues with the Yanfly Victory Aftermath not displaying arrows correctly when using a different or custom font.
I found that simply replacing the arrow in the script still resulted in a broken box appearing, but changing the values slightly fixed it.
Just replace...

Code:
draw_text(dx, dy, 24, line_height, "¨", 1)

With this

Code:
draw_text(dx, dy, 22, line_height, "->", 1)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is not a script, simply a fix to a problem with one. And since I cannot find a thread for that particular script to merge this into, I'm going to keep it as it's own thread, but move it to Script Support, as I think that is where people will look first when they have this issue.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Alternatively, why not use icon?
Code:
class Window_VictoryLevelUp
  IconIndex = 140

def draw_arrows
   dx = contents.width / 2 - 12
   dy = 0
   for i in 0..8
     draw_icon(IconIndex, dx, dy)
     dy += line_height
   end
  end

end

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you create adventures, share them, whilst also being able to play others. It's a bit zelda-esque. I have started some youtube for those, gonna start with RPG maker things soon as well. So if you wish to see, do check it out :)
SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lesbofication