Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey all.
I noticed a few threads about this before, with people coming up with fixes that seem really unnecessary, when I got it myself through messing around in the scripts. I didn't want to necro any of those.

Many people have had issues with the Yanfly Victory Aftermath not displaying arrows correctly when using a different or custom font.
I found that simply replacing the arrow in the script still resulted in a broken box appearing, but changing the values slightly fixed it.
Just replace...

Code:
draw_text(dx, dy, 24, line_height, "¨", 1)

With this

Code:
draw_text(dx, dy, 22, line_height, "->", 1)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is not a script, simply a fix to a problem with one. And since I cannot find a thread for that particular script to merge this into, I'm going to keep it as it's own thread, but move it to Script Support, as I think that is where people will look first when they have this issue.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Alternatively, why not use icon?
Code:
class Window_VictoryLevelUp
  IconIndex = 140

def draw_arrows
   dx = contents.width / 2 - 12
   dy = 0
   for i in 0..8
     draw_icon(IconIndex, dx, dy)
     dy += line_height
   end
  end

end

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reallynatalie