Okralord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
HELLO! Yeah, I saw that there was another post about this, but it didn't solve my problem.

I'm getting some pretty bad lag during the exp bars part of Victory Aftermath.
I've tried changing the sound effect used for the bars, as well as the tick count. Neither of these things has helped. The other post said he "resolved" the issue and that it was lag due to having to many tabs open in a browser, but I'm not running it in a browser. I don't even have anything else running in the background and there's plenty of RAM available. I also tested on other PC's and it's giving the same result.

Link to the plugin:
http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-7-victory-aftermath/

I would greatly appreciate any help with this. Thanks!

-Okra

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You'll need to post a link to the plug-in in question as well. That will make it easier for anyone to help you.

ty66kill

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
same problem here,but I solved this.

in plugin manager, set Gauge Ticks "1"

99A3DD385AB7862D2521DB

Lucinabeleth

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Im having an issue where it takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes to load the EXP screen
Ive tried disabling the sounds/BGM and the ticks to 1 nothing has fixed this problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:
Mmmm I love Coca Cola candy! :kaoluv:
aaaand my power is out. I sometimes think that I'm cursed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack_