Orange juice lover, Sunny D Hater.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
So I wanted to use weapon animation #90 (the fencing sword) but no matter what it always uses weapon animation#78 (the gold sword with the blue handle) and no matter what I change it to it always uses that weapon animation. Does anyone know how to fix this? if so it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Weapons7.png
    Weapons7.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Weapons8.png
    Weapons8.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72 KB · Views: 21
  • adsad.PNG
    adsad.PNG
    102.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi there!
Could you please tell us what exactly you did set up until now?
Afaik Yanfly's Weapon animation uses notetags on either actors,class, weapons or states - Which one are you using?
Right now its pretty hard to get a grip on where your problem is rooted.

Popelus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would try to make sure every WeaponsX.png have the right sizes and such, and that there isn't any other file with that name.
If the problem persists, maybe it's better to go around the problem and copy the fencing sword image into its own png and use the <Weapon Image: filename> notetag.

DRG

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
Could you please tell us what exactly you did set up until now?
Afaik Yanfly's Weapon animation uses notetags on either actors,class, weapons or states - Which one are you using?
Right now its pretty hard to get a grip on where your problem is rooted.
I've added an image of the weapon that uses this and the weapon being used in battle. hope this helps. Though i may try using popelus's suggestion and giving it it's own PNG

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Have you tried to rename both sheets like give sheet 7 the number 8 und vice versa?
Do you have 8 different weapon sheets? Or are those only named Weapons8 and Weapons7?

DRG

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried to rename both sheets like give sheet 7 the number 8 und vice versa?
Do you have 8 different weapon sheets? Or are those only named Weapons8 and Weapons7?
I have 8 different weapon sheets. (well actually at this point I have like 51 or something like that)

Also I did swap the 2 sheet names and it works now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg
Step by step, I am coming back.

memorial.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyCream