Yanfly YEP Weapon Animation not working with Skills.

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by GaniNix, Sep 25, 2018.

1. GaniNix

GaniNix Villager Member

First Language:
    German / Thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey guys, I'm relative new to this forum, in fact this is probably my first forum post ever.
    I apologize in advance if I unintentionally did something wrong.

Here is my problem:

I've been working on a game that will have full automatic weapon as weapon of choices.
    So I got these plug ins:

ammunition system from Unconnected42 (Thank you so much, if you read this <3 ) version 1.1.7
    Yanfly YEP Weapon Animation (Also thank you <3)

For normal attack, not skill. It works fine, I could bind the weapon sprite to the actor and it works perfectly.

So I decided to add another skill type and call it Gun Modes.
    For example, if the actor is equip a glock 18, the player will have the choice to use the 3 shot burst fire modes.

Just like that I use the same command in the side note just like when I bind the sprite to the weapon.
    When I start the game and test play it,
    normal attack shows the gun sprite but when I use the skill, the actor is just pointing nothing at the enemy (but the damage still show)

So did I do anything wrong? The plugin didnt work for skill or am I just being dumb? I sat here for 2 days and can't figure anything out and it seems like no one really had the same problem as I did.

These are what I already tried:
    Yanfly YEP Actionsequence 1&2 -> the weapon shows, but it made no damage.
    changing skill types

Also I edit the SV actor sprite too. I just replaced the missile animation to the physical skill.

2. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Tech Support is for issues getting RPG Maker to work, not plugin problems. It would be helpful if you added screenshots of your plugin list and what you did so people can point out where things may have gone wrong. :)

GaniNix likes this.
  3. GaniNix

GaniNix Villager Member

First Language:
    German / Thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alright these are my screenshots:

upload_2018-9-24_19-10-26.png

upload_2018-9-24_19-11-31.png

Attached Files: