YanFly's Action Sequence Pack Documentation...

Sednaiur

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to get my hands on the Action Sequence Pack Documentation for YanFly's Action Sequence plugins?
All the links I could find are either dead, misleading or ask me to register, so I have found no other way than asking here for it.

I have quite some ideas for attack movements and having a documentation for the afromentioned plugins is rather unreplacable for me to make more out of my skills.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm... The links to it seem to not work.

GloClo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I happen to have Yoshifull's document still. Assuming it's okay to post this, here you go.

Attachments

• RPG Maker MV - Action Sequence.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 76

Sednaiur

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I happen to have Yoshifull's document still. Assuming it's okay to post this, here you go.
I like to thank you so much for posting the document. And according to your message count, you even just registered for doing it.
You, in fact, are a very nice and helpful person. Thanks again. ^^

GloClo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like to thank you so much for posting the document. And according to your message count, you even just registered for doing it.
You, in fact, are a very nice and helpful person. Thanks again. ^^

Haha no problem, I actually have had the account a while, just never had any reason to post. In any case, glad to help! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsDarkSonicYT