(Yanflys) Actor Variables Plugin Shows 0 (though I named the variables)

Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here is the plugin and it even shows a video demonstration. Variables shows up and just says:
going down
I want to name it like, Affection, Hunger, Sleep ect whatnot.

In the video and plugin directions it just says that when you name the variable,
it should show up as that unless I'm misunderstanding?

Each actor has: <Column x Variables: "1" "2" "3" "4"> listed in their note boxes and so far I wanted to just test it with 1-4 for it is labeled as it's default globabl column one: 1 2 3 4

and it just shows a list of 0's. Instead of names of the variables.

Attachments

Rabie

Seeker of the balance
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't made a sample to test my theory, but I believe you need to remove the quotes from around your variable numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...
RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost01zx