Kingkoala

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I'm having an issue with the Enemy Battler animations at first I though the Attack animation wasn't working but after a little tweaking of the sprite sheets the Battlers seem to use the "Use Skill" Frames Rather than "Swing/Stab/Shoot" Frames.
EDIT: This is presumably because they are registering as i.e. "Physical Skills"
Wondering if there is a way to tweak this with Action Sequences and/or other Yanfly tools.

I've come across a few threads talking about this issue the closest to a solution I found is
SOLVED: Animated sideview enemies not showing attack animations https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...w-enemies-not-showing-attack-animations.98050/

I am unfamiliar with action sequences so I not sure how to apply the fix based on this thread,

Would anybody be able to provide me with some help, please?

EDIT: So when giving an enemy the Basic Attack Command they do use the correct frames, So more specifically;
How would you go about to apply the "Swing" Frames to the "Physical Skill" category?
or
Would you have to replace the frames on each sprite sheet?

EDIT II: I've found the note tag force a Swing animation when using a skill, but I'm not seeing a change in the animation used...

<Target Action>
motion swing: user
perform action
motion wait: user
action animation: target
wait for animation
action effect: target
death break
perform finish
</Target Action>

EDIT III (Solved): So seems the note tag above is for Weapon Animations.
Note Tag below adjusts skill to default attack 'movemen
t'
<target action>
motion attack: user
motion wait: user
action animation
wait for animation
action effect: target
death break
</target action>

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?
I just graduated from high school yesterday!
I accidently wipe out my entire hdd...
Hey everyone, I'm going to do winners announcement post for the OCCIII after we get the edit bar fixed. It's kind of hard to do any announcement without formatting! Thanks for the patience.
3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaron_Ideoga