Yanfly's Animated SV Enemy Plugin Error

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Yawgmoth, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi all,

So I'm attempting to use Yanfly's Animated SV Enemy vs. 1.19 which appears to be the latest version. I am receiving an error when combat starts. I have taken screen shots of the error message, my test enemy and his notetags, the enemy SV sprite location in resource folder and the placement of the plugin in my plugin listing. I am using RPG Maker MV my help file says it's vs. 1.5.1, any help would be appreciated greatly. If anyone needs any additional information feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

Edit: Please see my following post for an update.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's been a couple of days so I would like to give everyone an update. It seems Seem_ThreatSystem was a problem along with Victory Aftermath. I am trying out Olivia's OctoPack Plugin and it had its own version of Victory Aftermath. I turned off Seem_ThreatSystem and Victory Aftermath.

Anyways I think I am still having issues with Animated SV Enemies because the battle I am attempting to run from an event automatically ends once it starts and declares me the winner. Maybe its a problem with the event? Also I have SV selected in both OctoPack and System but my game is no longer SV. The battlers also seem to deal no damage. Any ideas? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

3. Aloe Guvner

Aloe Guvner Walrus Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can you give the full error message? (press F8 during playtest to open the console)

4. Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I had a little problem making my SV actor visible but I figured it out. I am back to having an error message during battle though. I'm sure its related to the enemy sprite and Yanfly's animated SV enemy plugin but I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I'll post the error message along with F8 information.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018