Yanfly's ATB system + Olivia's Sideview Status UI

jsn2001

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm trying to make a game that uses Yanfly's ATB system, as well as Olivia's sideview status UI. Both scripts seem to work flawlessly together, save for one small problem: I can't for the life of me get the ATB gauge to appear anywhere in the battle GUI. If anyone has advice on how to get this to work, it's appreciated.

Additionally, I'd like to have enemy ATB gauges visible as well, similar to the game Sonny (the 2019 remake, not the originals. Only time I'll say that.)

Thank you in advance <3

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOVE]Javascript/Plugin Support[/MOVE]

jsn2001

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump- I did figure out how to get enemy ATB gauges to display, just needed to buy Yanfly's plugin for it. This has been driving me crazy as it's the last thing I need to figure out to complete my game.

Lanta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump- I did figure out how to get enemy ATB gauges to display, just needed to buy Yanfly's plugin for it. This has been driving me crazy as it's the last thing I need to figure out to complete my game.
Hey, could you tell me what plugin that was? I have the atb plugin and it's still not showing up.

jsn2001

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, could you tell me what plugin that was? I have the atb plugin and it's still not showing up.
If you mean the one that makes enemy ATB gauges display, it's just called Visual ATB Gauge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo