Yanfly's Battle A.I. Bug

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by jglag, Dec 6, 2018.

1. jglag

jglag Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi there,

I've used Yanfly's Battle A.I. plugin before with success. I am encountering something strange.

I want the enemy to use SKILL 66 in one instance, but use SKILL 25 in all other instances, with varying targets. SKILL 66 targets all enemies. Sometimes it works, but other times, when I change nothing about the code, it refuses to use SKILL 66. Ever. AI priority is set at 100. Please have a look at the tag:

<AI Priority>
    Troop Alive Members >= 3: SKILL 66
    MP param > 3: SKILL 25, Highest MP
    ATK param > 4: SKILL 25, Highest ATK
    ATK param > 2: SKILL 25, Highest ATK
    ATK param > 1: SKILL 25, Highest ATK
    MP param > 2: SKILL 25, Highest MP
    MP param > 1: SKILL 25, Highest MP
    MP param > 0: SKILL 25, Highest MP
    ATK param > 0: SKILL 25, Highest ATK
    HP param < 4: SKILL 25, Lowest HP
    Always: SKILL 25, Lowest MDF
    </AI Priority>
    I've tried changing so many things (and also NOT changing anything) and there seems to be no reason. The only thing I can assume is that "Troop Alive Members" has a bug. I've tried deleted the "always" line, I've tried changing the numbers in "Troop Alive Members", I've tried setting the skill to have a target, both in the code and in the database...nothing. I've also added the Jorge Blanco Extension to this plugin for Auto Battle Actors. They have the same issue. What is the deal? Thanks for the help.

I have to say, I do think the JP extension for Auto Battle Actors may be causing problems here. Why that would affect the enemy's actions though, I do not understand. Here is the link to his plugin:
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...actors-with-auto-battle-flag-extension.68148/

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  2. woootbm

woootbm Super Sand Legend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Does "skill 66" cost mana/other resource? If enemy does not have enough resources, they will not use it. I know that sounds dumb, but I've made that mistake a few times ^_^;;

3. jglag

jglag Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Thanks for the response. I made sure it costs nothing. I'm still thinking it's an issue with JP extension because it is more reliable when that's turned off.