Yanfly's Battle Core Actor Specific Cast Animations

Youhadabadday

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since I'm all over the place with projects, I need help with a completely different project in regards to a Persona fangame. I've figured out that using Yanfly's Battle Core activates a skill animation to play to represent a cast skill. However, since this is a Persona fangame, tying that animation to just a specific skill won't work, as I want the animation to differ depending on the actor. (The animation is supposed to show the user's Persona.) How do you get that to work?

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I feel like you could use a if... else script call. like If it's this actor, play this animation. but I don't think you could that with "cast animation". tho I'm sure it'd work with just normal animation. unfortunately.. I can't think of the script call off hand and I'm not at home to look at my own project. if you don't find it by then tho or someone else doesn't tell you, I can once I'm home. well this is if you don't know it already of course lol.

I think this should work? $gameParty.members()[x] x being who the actor is.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16