Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I enter a battle I get the error, "Cannot read property 'Width' of undefined." I have tried this with both the default settings and customized settings. I have also turned of all non Yanfly plugins, but still nothing.

ViviCJ

Prince of Parties
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I too have this issue! I tried renaming the file but nothing :(

Any light shed on the subject would be great!

Thanks

Rukomura

Lurker
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
You should post the error log from the console (press F8) so one can look more specifically at the error.

From what I can deduce, but I don't assure anything, is that you either haven't specified the right specs of the file image or don't have one at all.

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of undefined
    at Game_Enemy.Game_Battler.spriteWidth (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3452:35)
    at Sprite_BattleSelectCursor.updatePosition (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/plugins/YEP_BattleSelectCursor.js:378:33)
    at Sprite_BattleSelectCursor.update (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/plugins/YEP_BattleSelectCursor.js:366:12)
    at file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/rpg_core.js:3290:19
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at Sprite_Enemy.Sprite.update (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/rpg_core.js:3288:19)
    at Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Base.update (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/rpg_sprites.js:25:29)
    at Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Battler.update (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/rpg_sprites.js:491:34)
    at Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Battler.update (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2442:38)
    at Sprite_Enemy.update (file:///C:/Users/nberg/OneDrive/Documents/Games/Final%20Fantasy%20ANB/js/rpg_sprites.js:948:37)

Rukomura

Lurker
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
It's really weird.

Have you tried reproducing the issue on a brand new project with only the two plugins and their default settings? And are you using any particular enemy image? It really seems it can't read the enemy's image width. Does it happen with every battle?

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have not tried reproducing the effect. And yes, it occurs at the beginning of every encounter.  

Drako King

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I found this plugin, downloaded it and installed it from yanfly's website and it worked perfectly for me! I really like this plugin. I couldn't reproduce your error. It looks as though maybe it is the YEP_BattleEngineCore that is causing your problem? It doesn't look like this plugin is dependent on that one though. Also, it says the error comes from line 3452 from YEP_BattleEngineCore, but my version only has 3266 lines. I'm using v1.00 of YEP_BattleEngineCore; could you be using a different version? 

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found this plugin, downloaded it and installed it from yanfly's website and it worked perfectly for me! I really like this plugin. I couldn't reproduce your error. It looks as though maybe it is the YEP_BattleEngineCore that is causing your problem? It doesn't look like this plugin is dependent on that one though. Also, it says the error comes from line 3452 from YEP_BattleEngineCore, but my version only has 3266 lines. I'm using v1.00 of YEP_BattleEngineCore; could you be using a different version? 
I just tried re-downloading it. Still no luck.

ViviCJ

Prince of Parties
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sfafsr4326