Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone. I was wondering if there was a command that I could use to bring up the class menu from Yanfly's Class Change Core. I want to open the menu up for one specific actor and then close after you leave it. Is this possible?

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Plugin Command: OpenClass

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For one specific actor. Like say I want to open the window for Actor 2 and just Actor 2.

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't think there is. Since the player can just use Q/W to scroll side to side.

HeathRiley

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey everyone. I was wondering if there was a command that I could use to bring up the class menu from Yanfly's Class Change Core. I want to open the menu up for one specific actor and then close after you leave it. Is this possible?

Hi there!

you can use an event command

removeclass x y

actor x, class y

I got this from @smelipanda 's list of plugin commands for yanfly engine. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N5jG2xN_K6ker0GOhQkk2sTCiJg9V08OOXqi9N6mVyo/edit#gid=1019998625

You could, at a certain point in the game do an event that runs on the map and if the actors class switches to

any other class, then removeclass x y could be used to seal off that old class.

Sorry misread what you meant. I'm not sure if there is a way to open the class menu for 1 character. I thought you meant class and not class menu, are you trying to do a tutorial?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanted a way to limit the class change system, because I plan on having a lot of playable characters. I was going to set up that the player would have to pay to change a single actor's class.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:
Hello, comrades, do you have a pack of modern or student clothes? i need for my project: 3
Just a reminder. One expectation of being a new member is that you read the rules. You can find them here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.90/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Billbobobo