Yanflys Classchangecore & subclass question

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am attempting to use these plugins in the following way:
Character selects a race (Primary Class) this will give a flat bonus to their character for stats and other benefits(Like racial resists, spells, etc) Then they select a Class (subclass) this is what will give them the bulk of their skills and whatnot. The issue is that the plugin seems to pick up the xp curve from the primary class and not the subclass. (Which could be intended idk) There is part of the plug in which asks how much xp should go to the subclass. Adjusting this doesn't change the amount of xp required to level the primary class.

What I want is the subclasses xp curve to be used instead or at least be able to have some effect on the xp needed to level. Has anyone else run into this? How did you get it to work? Perhaps I am missing a setting or note?

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can close issue resolved.

I switched the primary and secondary classes and then in the plugin there is a spot to swap the names to appear in the order I wanted. So a little change in the event/scripting process and its all fixed up. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Victastico