KanaX

Just being a sleepy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
Something similar has been asked before here, with no real answer. I have moved my project to MV from Ace, where I had set my graphics for a 1088x832 resolution. The two plugins that I use for the transition are Shaz's Change Tile Size to regulate the tile size (64x64) and YanfIy's Core Engine for the Screen dimensions. The problem is that while all other resources fall into place, the parallaxes do not line up as they should. I use parallax mapping for my project, so the offset of my parallaxes throws things out of balance.

ZrAgYm1.png

You can see how the map was supposed to line up according to the red collision map and where the parallax actually is.

Is there anything I can add to one of the plugins in order to fix it issue?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is your map size in tiles? It looks similiar to an error that happens when the mapsize is smaller than the screen size - see those repeating borders on the left and upper sides?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon