First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same issue but I'm only using yanfly doodads. When the in game camera moves, the doodads appear to jump slightly to the left and right which makes the game look really weird.

Allerka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not to be necro-ing a thread, but after over a year of poking around with these plugins having the same problems, I finally figured out the solution.

In Galv's Cam Control, version 2.0, change lines 106 and 107 to this:

Code:
Game_Map.prototype.displayX = function() {return Math.ceil(this._displayX * Galv.CC.size) / Galv.CC.size};
Game_Map.prototype.displayY = function() {return Math.ceil(this._displayY * Galv.CC.size) / Galv.CC.size};

The main change is to change the Math.round to Math.ceil. Not exactly sure what's happening, but it seems to do it for me.

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys
I have been getting this problem recently also..but with quasi movement I believe! Anyone else had this problem?

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys
I have been getting this problem recently also..but with quasi movement I believe! Anyone else had this problem?
Hey, I got this Problem with QCamera. I fixed this with setting the Offset to 0.00. That stopped the shaking for me. Hope this helps also future users.

regards Afaryz

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
So much necroposting in this thread. @SoSick. should have started their own thread, since their problem was different from the OP.

Afaryz, SoSick, Allerka, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
Free MZ? That's good. I should go try it out then.
Let's see if I can make it in time xD
Knipsel.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TyRo87