Ultimex

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm super frustrated that I've spent the last 4 hours trying to make it work.
I just want a fire enemy to absorb fire damage.
Fire spells are not being absorbed they still do damage.
I've tried every possible % for Element Rate as well as removing it.
Fire is my 2nd element in System Tab.
i have <Element Absorb: 2> in note tag.
I've watched tutorials and went through tons of other posts on the internet about element absorb.
I can't get it to work.
i tried using other Yanfly plugins like ElementCore, i tried using ElementAbsorb with and without ElementCore.
I dont know if im missing other plugins to make it work.
I have Yanflys BattleEngineCore, i tried using DamageCore in combination with those plugins as well.
Nothing is working.
Fire Monster.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Would you please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you got the Absorb plugin. That way if people need info in order to help they don't have to hunt for it.
Thanks

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please show us a screenshot of your plugin manager and tell us which version of rpg_core.js your project has (open the file with a text editor and read the number in the title line).

Most of the cases of yanfly's plugins not working are either a wrong order of the plugins or an older project core.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxlordhentai