passballtotucker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whenever I activate stealth mode, all npc's movement speeds are changed to whatever I have set in the plugin parameters. The parameters I changed were disable dash to false, and move speed to 4, because I didn't want the player's speed affected while in stealth. Whatever value is set to move speed, is the speed all npcs on the map will have when stealth is active. That shouldn't happen, correct?

npcspeed.PNG

Edit: I noticed using the plugin command "DisableDifferentStealthSpeed" fixes the issue for me, but if I did want my character's movespeed to change, all the npc's movespeed would still change with it. Is this an intended feature?

And I did notice something else. If "this._seePlayer = false", then the event will not notice the player while in stealth mode, but WILL notice the player if the player if on a stealth regionID. Sometimes I like the enemy to notice the player within a radius, but I'd still like it to not notice the player if they're on a stealth region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Domokeew