Yanfly's formation script error

SpunkySpaceCat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having a bit of an error... Sorry if this is in the wrong category... Anyways, I downloaded Yanfly's party system script and came across a problem, I'll try to explain the best I can.

As I play tested my game, it was working perfectly fine, but I have this one event where all the party members leave and only one person is in the party, then I change maps. When it loaded, the character wasn't there, it was like they were transparent, I could even move. After toying around a lot, I found out that it was this script. Did I do something wrong? 

In a nutshell: Something wrong with script and character is transparent

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there an event on that map that is changing character transparency? Try turning it on with an event, it's on the 2nd page of Event commands.

SpunkySpaceCat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nope, I tried just what you said, but my character still was transparent :\

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Post a link to the script, please, so people can look at it without having to go searching (a link to the thread, don't post the script itself here)

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just to let you know for another time: Script Requests is where you are asking for a script.  If you already have one and have difficulties using it, then it goes to Script Support.

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hallucinojelly